Property ID: #3240062
Fertile Cattle Country with Immaculate Homestead
- 37 acres of fertile pastured rolling hills
- Immaculate country homestead with manicured gardens
- Picturesque Scrubby Creek meanders around the house yard
- 4 large bedrooms + study and modern bathroom
- Renovated timber kitchen
- Welcoming tiled front verandah leading to lounge room
- Large laundry and tiled rumpus room with additional storage room
- 18m x 12m powered high clearance shed
- Old dairy, ramp, molasses tanks and holding yards
- Chook house, pig pen and orchard with dog mesh fencing
- House water supply from 6,000 gal and 5,000 gal tanks
- Stock and irrigation supply from the bore or creek
- Improved pasture and fenced into 5 paddocks
- 4WD tractor and implements
- Bitumen Road frontage and just 5km's to the bus stop
Mount Charlton is one of the region's most picturesque spots and this property is no exception. Farm the fertile 37-acre property whilst enjoying a stunning country home and peaceful environment. The family will love splashing around in Scrubby Creek or chasing the cattle around the hills.
The renovated kitchen with new benchtops boasts a gas cooktop and electric oven and ample cupboard space. It overlooks an expansive lounge room and down to the large tiled laundry that could also be used as a rumpus room. Other features of the house include; solar hot water, NBN, fans through-out, and generator plug.
The large shed and old dairy have all the necessary equipment needed to run a small property of this size and there's an extensive plant and equipment list included in the sale.
You must visit this magnificent 37-acre property to truly appreciate all that it has to offer.
Contact agent for details