1. Complete an Application for Residential Tenancy form. (download PDF below)
2. Complete a Rental Reference form
3. Copies of photo ID and proof of ability to pay rent eg. pay slip, bank statement).
4. Copies of any two of the following:-
- Last four rent receipts
- Two written references from previous Lessors
- Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate
- Medicare card/Bank key card
- Telephone/Electricity accounts
- Current motor vehicle registration papers
5. You may also include any additional documentation to support your application.
IMPORTANT NOTE. Each person over 18yrs who will be residing in the property needs to complete an application form, reference form and proof of ID.
RETURN THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS TO "Property Manager - Applications" at
Facsimile: (07) 4967 2211
Postal Address: PO Box 141, Mackay Qld 4740
Or Deliver to: 43 Wood Street, Mackay.
* IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL. IF APPLICATIONS ARE NOT FULLY COMPLETED THEY CANNOT BE PROCESSED.
Important Information before submitting your application
Before any application is considered and processed, each applicant must provide a photocopy of the following information:
For your application to be processed we must have 100 points of ID,
10 Points: Medicare Card, Birth Certificate, Motor Vehicle Registration Papers
30 Points: Bank Statements, Recent Utility Accounts e.g. phone, electricity or gas
40 Points: Drivers Licence, Passport, 18+ Card, Photo ID Last FOUR rent receipts & tenant ledger
Please note originals must be sighted upon submitting your application.
Further information required proof of ability to pay rent:
Payslips x 2
Or Confirmation letter of employment
Or If self-employed income statement from your accountant
Or If on welfare benefits or pension- statement of income from centrelink
PLEASE NOTE IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO PHOTOCOPY YOUR 100 POINTS, AND ANY OTHER SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS OUR OFFICE DOES NOT PHOTOCOPY THESE DOCUMENTS.
If your application is accepted:
To move in, you will require your bond = 4 weeks rent plus your first two weeks rent. So all up we need the equivalent of 6 weeks rent.
Property Managers decisions are final.
We are not under any obligation to give an explanation if your application is unsuccessful.
If your application is unsuccessful you will receive an email or SMS, and you can put your application towards another property within two (2) weeks of the SMS. Note all applications are destroyed two (2) weeks after applicant is notified of being unsuccessful.